- New Bremen Massage Clinic
WE ARE OPEN!
Our hours are by appointment only. Call 419-629-2717 to schedule. Leave a message. We WILL call you back.
PLEASE do NOT enter our facility if you have any signs/symptoms of an illness, or if you live with someone with signs/symptoms of an illness.
Massage therapy is provided in close quarters, and though we take all possible precautions, transmission risk still exists. If you are of an at-risk population, please consider scheduling at a later date.
Steps we take to keep everyone as safe as possible during Covid-19:
1. Please come in at appointment time, not early or late. ⌚We are staggering appointments to reduce crossing paths with anyone in our waiting room. However, we have a large waiting room that allows us to physical distance when needed.
2. Please wear a mask when you enter. 😷
3. Consider using the restroom before you come. 🧻
4. All rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between customers, including table, head rest, stool, doorknob, chair, side table, oil bottles and any other touchable surface. To accommodate this, appointments will to spaced further apart.🧼
5. We sanitize bathrooms between every use. 🚽
6. We sanitize common areas at the end of each day. 🧹
7. You will be screened for symptoms of illness before your appointment. 😷
8. We now have HEPA filters in each treatment room to filter airborne particles. 🌳
9. Your therapist will change her uniform top between each appointment. 🥼
10. We will not 🛑 be offering same room couples massage at this time. Unless it involves treating a medical condition, we will not be massaging the face/head, hands or children.
11. Please come unaccompanied to your appointment, unless you have spoken to us about the situation prior. 👌
12. We accept cash, check, credit card.👍
Thank You All!! 🥰
We have CBD!
Zoia CBD is a company based out of Minster, Ohio. We personally know the owners and that was a big factor in our choice to carry Zoia for our customers. Zoia is a broad spectrum hemp product. This means it is 100% THC Free, but has everything else from the hemp plant intact. So you get all the entourage effect benefit with no worries of THC. Each bottle has a code you can scan with your phone to see the Certificate of Analysis for that batch.
See their website for detailed information about CBD www.zoiacbd.com
topical and oral Zoia CBD available
Plus CBD Gold Line
Plus CBD Gold Line
The very reputable Plus CBD products are available in cream and roll-on topicals, drops/tincture (variety of flavors) and gel caps.
5 levels of topical CBD options- rate your pain to decide what level you need.
Have you purchased an essential oil or essential oil blend from us in the past? Bring back your empty bottle (5ml) and we will refill it for $2 off regular retail price.
A team of 7 Licensed Massage Therapists
63 years of combined experience
176 hours of available appointments each week
745+ hours of continuing education
Monday- Thursday 8:30am to 7:00pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, and Saturday 8:30am-1:00pm.
Our office hours are by appointment only.
Walk-ins are accepted but scheduled appointments always take priority. We recommend you call first.
We try very hard to have same or next-day availability.
New Bremen Massage Clinic, LLC has provided medical and relaxation massage in a professional environment since 2007. It was founded by Linda Baker, LMT and Karla Thornton, LMT, both 2003 graduates of New Bremen High School. After high school, Linda and Karla attended SHI Medical Massage School at Sinclair Community College, where they graduated the massage therapy program and earned their medical licenses in 2005.
Our team of Licensed Massage Therapists include: Janelle Jones LMT (since 2011), Ann Borchers LMT (since 2013), Mallory Puthoff LMT (since 2015), and Abby Moeller LMT (since 2016), and Rhonda Bowlby (since 2018). Combined our therapists are certified in Nurturing the Mother Pregnancy Massage, Integrative Reflexology, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Muscle Release Technique, Sports Massage, CranioSacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Chair Massage, Infant Massage, Aromatherapy, Fertility Massage and ACE Cupping. Also, all of us are members of the American Massage Therapy Association or Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
The clinic's practice is still primarily medical-type massage. Conditions commonly treated are carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, sciatica, headaches, stiff neck, chronic neck pain, low back pain, rotator cuff injuries, plantar fasciitis/ foot pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, anxiety/depression, pregnancy discomforts, etc. Relaxation massage is increasingly popular. Time and again, relaxation massage has proven to be beneficial for people who are stressed or just need a break. Stress relief even helps manage symptoms of physical conditions. People are comfortable receiving massage here because it is a professional environment with therapists who have invested in a quality education.
Since 2008, New Bremen Massage Clinic, LLC has offered extensive options of pure essential oils. Partnering with Natural Options Aromatherapy of Bellville, Ohio, NBMC offers single essential oils, essential oil blends, roll-on formulas, creams, sprays and EDUCATION based on N.A.H.A. standards. Linda and Karla are both a Level 1 Certified Aromatherapist and the other therapists have all completed N.A.H.A. intro courses.
New Bremen Massage Clinic,LLC continues to be a growing business for New Bremen and always accepts new patients.
Hours of operation are flexible. Call 419-629-2717 to schedule an appointment
due to the nature of our business, you will likely get the machine when you call--- leave a message, we WILL call you back!!